BMW M3 E46
BMW M3 E46
Plaats voor notities:
- Vorige eigenaren
- APK (keuring)
- Laatste onderhoudsbeurt
- Volledige onderhoudshistorie
- In de auto is niet gerookt
- 3.246 cm³
- 1.470 kg
Comfort en gemakAirconditioning Armsteun Climate Control Cruise Control Elektrische ramen Elektrische stoelverstelling Elektrisch verstelbare buitenspiegels Lederen stuurwiel Lendensteun Multifunctioneel stuurwiel Neerklapbare passagiersstoel Parkeerhulp achter
Entertainment en MediaBoordcomputer CD MP3 Radio Sound system
ExtraBinnenspiegel automatisch dimmend Dakrails Katalysator Lichtmetalen velgen Pechset Rokerspakket Spoiler Sportonderstel Sportpakket Sportstoelen Spraakbediening Wassysteem voor koplampen Zomerbanden
Veiligheid en beveiligingABS Achter airbag Airbag bestuurder Airbag passagier Alarm Bandenspanningscontrolesysteem Bi-Xenon koplampen Centrale deurvergrendeling met afstandsbediening Centrale vergrendeling Dagrijverlichting Electronic Stability Program Hoofd airbag Mistlampen Snelheidsbeperkingsinstallatie Startonderbreker Stuurbekrachtiging Traction Control Xenon verlichting Zij-airbags
- A truly fantastic example of the modern classic performance hero, presented in excellent, highly original condition, and with very low mileage from new.
- Under the bonnet is the naturally aspirated 3.2-litre ‘S54’ straight six, which sends 343hp to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission.
- The odometer displays just 47,998km, which is fully supported by the car’s detailed maintenance history.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- This E46-generation M3 was specified in the timeless hue of Titan Silver metallic, while the cabin is trimmed in smooth black leather.
- It rides on its original set of 18-inch ‘Style 67’ alloy wheels, finished in Shadow Chrome.
- Factory-fitted equipment includes rear parking sensors, climate control, electrically adjustable front seats with three-position driver memory, and cruise control.
- The car has never required any major repairs, and the only modification is the addition of a non-standard rear spoiler.
- This M3 will be accompanied by all of its original handbooks, its stamped service book, various maintenance invoices, and paperwork documenting the car’s life with its two previous owners.
- There is no known accident damage, and none of the car’s panels have ever been removed.
- There is a small dent on the bonnet, and another on the rear passenger-side wheel arch, while the bottom of the front bumper is slightly cracked.
- The top section of the passenger-side door and the front bumper have previously been resprayed, but the Titan Silver paintwork is otherwise entirely original and is in excellent overall condition, with the only notable blemishes being a couple of touched-in chips on the front passenger-side wheel arch, and some small marks on the driver’s-side door mirror arm and the door below.
- Given that they have never been repainted or refurbished, the alloy wheels are in very good order, however three of the wheels have light kerb scuffs on their rims.
- Inside, the cabin is particularly smart, and while there is some minor wear on the driver’s seats bolster, this is in line with the car’s use and mileage.
- There are a number of interior plastic trim parts that has been replaced with original BMW parts as they had become somewhat ‘sticky’ with age, including the centre console, ashtray lid and cupholder cover.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical faults, and there are no warning lights showing on the dashboard.
- The car’s last roadworthiness inspection was carried out in September 2021, which it passed with no warnings or recommendations being issued.
- This M3’s most recent routine maintenance was carried out in January 2020 at approximately 47,800km by BMW Bilia-Verstraeten, whose technicians changed the engine oil, oil filter and microfilter.
- Prior to this, BMW Vande Kerckhove performed an Inspection II service and microfilter change in June 2012 at 39,766km, and an engine and gearbox oil service in September 2010 at 35,154km
- The underside of the car has been thoroughly cleaned and its clear protective film has been replaced, the front shock absorber gaiters have been renewed, and all four of the tyres were replaced with new Michelin Pilot Super Sport items.
This 2002 BMW M3 is a superb example of the E46-generation performance coupe, which has been particularly well-preserved and is offered in excellent, highly original condition. Recently refreshed and with only 47,998km on its odometer, this non-sunroof manual M3 would make a fine addition to any collection of landmark modern classics, and is ready to show its next owner precisely what the ‘Ultimate Driving Machine’ is capable of on the open road.
High-quality pictures can be found in the following WeTransfer link.
Tel. Nr.: 0031619657096
Financiering & Verzekering
In case you haven´t confirmed your e-mail address yet, we will send you a confirmation request shortly.
De auto is toegevoegd aan je favorieten.
Möchten Sie neue Suchergebnisse zu Ihrer Suche erhalten?
Dann klicken Sie in der Abfrage, die folgt, auf "Zulassen"